St. Francis Family Health Care
2016 S Main
Maryville, MO 64468
Located on the lower level of the hospital’s south wing, St. Francis Family Health Care includes physicians specializing in Family Practice, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Pediatrics. The physicians at St. Francis Family Health are here to partner with your entire family to improve health and wellness. We are committed to helping you achieve the pursuit of a healthy life.
Thirteen doctors are located at the Family Health Care Clinic:
- Byron Charles, MD, general surgery
- Jane Dawson, MD, obstetrics and gynecology
- Pat Dawson, MD, family practice
- Lisa DiStefano, MD, internal medicine and pediatrics
- Shellie Faris, MD, general surgery
- Michael Feuerbacher, MD, family practice
- Brian Golightly, MD, family practice
- Kanti Havaldar, MD, internal medicine
- Scott Holman, DO, obstetrics and gynecology
- Kristyn Menendez, MD, obstetrics and gynecology
Also located in the Family Health Care Clinic are Nurse Practitioners Kathie Hurayt, FNP-C and Martha Mustion, FNP.
Doctors Amrit Singh, MD (internal medicine), Carlos Sotomayor, MD (internal medicine), and Susan Watson, MD (Pediatrics) are located at on the main level of the South Hills Medical Building at 114 East South Hills Drive.
The Orthopedic & Sports Medicine physicians, Tom DiStefano, MD (orthopedic surgeon), Pat Harr, MD (family practice physician), and Damian Mizera, MD (orthopedic surgeon), Orthopedic Nurse Practitioners William Andel, APRN, BC, and Eric Willoughby, APRN, BC, and the walk-in sports clinic are located near the hospital’s front entrance, across from the emergency and admitting departments.
For an appointment to any St. Francis Family Health Care physician, please call 660/562-2525.