SPIRITUAL HEALTH SERVICES
Another Dimension of Healing at St. Francis Hospital & Health Services.
Our chaplains provide 24-7 call coverage and are in the hospital throughout the daytime hours. We are here to help you, the patient, your family and friends, and our staff with their spiritual or emotional needs. At St. Francis Hospital & Health Services, we believe spirituality is at the center of who we are; therefore, it is important for us to treat your body, mind, heart, and soul.
We can help by:
- Praying with you
- Listening to your story, needs, and concerns
- Making contact with your local spiritual leader
- Assist you with completing Advance Directives
- Provide resources for spiritual growth & comfort
- Discuss end-of-life concerns, including Organ & Tissue Donation
You may request a chaplain by calling the hospital operator.